OTN ArchBeat Facebook Faves - March 31 -April 6, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Apr 08, 2013
What are you looking at?
Here's this week's list of last week's most popular posts on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page
- Oracle BPM Suite PS6 (18.104.22.168 ) available for download
Links, screenshots, and more in this overview from SOA Community blogger Juergen Kress.
- ADF DVT: Using the Timeline component to visualize the recent history of an RSS feed | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema's technical post describes a strategy for "preprocessing data and turning the data into information – or even into answers, proposed decisions and actions."
- Podcast: The CX Factor in Enterprise IT - Part 2
In part two of this series, panelist John Brunswick, Srini Sankaran, and Oracle ACE John Sim discuss the biggest IT challenges in transforming the customer experience, and what architects need to know to stay ahead of the customer experience curve.
- BPM PS6: A first brush on the new Case Management functionality | Marcel van de Glind
Marcel van de Glind offers a technical overview of case management in Oracle BPM, "a way of modeling very flexible and data intensive business processes."
- Maven Deploy to Oracle Weblogic. Step By Step. The Basics. Part 1/4 | Dimitrios Stasinopoulos
The first article in Dimitrios Stasinopoulos's four-part series describes how to use Maven to deploy a sample application to Oracle Weblogic.
- White Paper: Delivering Cloud Services to the State of Texas
This new white paper takes you deep into the heart of how enterprise architecture and the use of engineered systems is helping to consolidate hundreds of databases and tens of thousands of applications to create the Texas Cloud Marketplace.
- Podcast Show Notes: The CX Factor in Enterprise IT
All three parts of the panel discussion on Customer Experience and Oracle WebCenter are now available. The expert panel includes John Brunswick, Srini Sankaran, and Oracle ACE John Sim.
- Oracle WebCenter Spaces Performance Analysis and Tuning in Practice | JayJay Zheng
Solution architect and Oracle WebCenter specialist JayJay Zheng created this "post-development performance tuning practice for addressing Oracle WebCenter Spaces performance issues."
- Case Management Part 2: Anatomy of a Project | Mark Foster
Mark Foster, a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA A-Team, describes "the make-up of a Case Management project in BPM Studio, stepping through all the terms and properties associated."
- WebLogic-In-A-Box | Sten Vesterli
Oracle ACE Director Sten Vesterli shares a brief overview Oracle WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance (ODA).
Thought for the Day
"Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves."
— Alan Kay
(Month Day, Year - Month Day, Year)