OTN ArchBeat Facebook Faves - March 24-30, 2013.
By OTN ArchBeat on Apr 02, 2013
The Top 10 most popular items shared via the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for the week of March 24-30, 2013
- Installing and Configuring BI Admin Tool for Fusion Applications | FMW A-Team
The Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect known only as Richard describes the steps to install the BI Admin Tool. "While the process is fairly simple, there are a couple of 'gotchas' that can slow the process down," Richard says.
- Video: Adding Charts and Graphs to an ADF Mobile Application | ADF Insider Essentials
Check out this technical video for a step-by-step guide to using using DVT (Data Visualisation Tools) graphs and charts in your ADF Mobile applications.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) for the Busy IT Profesional | Dr. Frank Munz
Dr. Frank Munz shares a recipe from his recent book "Oracle WebLogic Server 12c" in order to "motivate and explain the usage of OSB without the usual marketing hype."
- Using OBIEE against Transactional Schemas - Part 5: Complex Facts | Stewart Bryson
Stewart Bryson completes his long-running five-part series on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Custom Web Services in E-Business Suite - Part 2 | Milco Numan
Milco Numan follows up on his previous post with a look at how to expose a custom service from E-Business Suite 12.1+ without using the Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG).
- ADF Generator for Dynamic ADF BC and ADF UI - Recreate | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shows how to use "a special trick" to "change dynamic ADF BC and redraw ADF UI while staying on the same fragment or page,"
- Oracle Endeca Information Discovery 3.0 Now Available | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares his thoughts Endeca Information Discovery 3.0, released just this past weekend.
- Service Infrastructure and Server Virtualization | Jian Zhong and Eric Cole
Jian Zhong and Eric Cole discuss the infrastructure virtualization, SOA and Agile development methodology used by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) in this presentation from the SOA, Cloud, and Service Technology Symposium.
- Demo: Oracle's SPARC T5 and SPARC M5 Core
Sit back, relax, and take an in-depth look into Oracle's SPARC S3 processor core found in the the SPARC T5 and SPARC M5 Servers.
- On Premise and Cloud | Irem Radzik
Irem Radzik shares highlights from 'Demystifying Data Integration for Cloud," a recent Oracle white paper.
Thought for the Day
"Genius is just childhood one can return to at will."
— Henri Matisse
(December 31, 1869 – November 3, 1954)