Hot Topics for the OTN Article You're Going to Write - Round 2
By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 17, 2014
If you've been thinking about writing a technical article for OTN, one thing that can dramatically help your chances of getting published is to write an article on an in-demand topic.
In a previous post I shared a list of suggested article topics covering WebLogic specific features and open standards compliance. This time around, here's a list of additional WebLogic article topic suggestions covering development frameworks, IDEs, and testing:
- Using WebLogic 12c with Eclipse
- Using WebLogic 12c with NetBeans
- Exploring the Deployment Options from IDEs
- Using Spring Batch with WebLogic 12c
- Using the Jersey Test Framework for Lightweight Testing
- Using Sonar with WLS for Code Quality Observation
- How to run Avatar on WebLogic 12c (12.1.3)
- Configuring SLF4J with WebLogic Server
- Configuring Log4J with WebLogic Server
- Configuring Logback with WebLogic Server
If you want to tackle one of these subjects, contact me at bob DOT rhubart AT oracle DOT com, or leave a comment on this post so we can discuss next steps.
Of course, if you have an idea for an article that isn't on this list, no worries. I would still like to hear from you.
For some general guidelines for article submissions, take a look at: How To Get Published by Oracle Technology Network.