Everybody's Heard About the Bird: OTN ArchBeat Top Tweets for June 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jul 01, 2013
Your clicks count! Here at the Top 10 most popular tweets for June 2013 from @OTN ARchBeat on Twitter.
- Oracle #SOA Suite 11g Developers Cookbook Published | Antony Reynolds
Jun 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM
- Notes on Oracle #BPM PS6 Adaptive Case Management | Graeme Colman
Jun 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
- Calling #ADF BC Web Service from #BPM Process | @AndrejusB
Jun 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM
- ZDNet's @JoeMcKendrick interviews #SOA guru and author Thomas Erl (@soaschool).
Jun 25, 2013 at 08:33 AM
- Two Weeks and counting: OTN Architect Day: Cloud Computing - July 9 - Redwood Shores, CA. Registration is free.
Jun 25, 2013 at 06:00 PM
- Changing #WebLogic Server Deployment Order using #MBeans | @ArtofBI
Jun 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM
- Getting Started with #WebCenter Portal — Content Contribution Project — Part 2 | Husain Dalal #fusionmiddleware
Jun 24, 2013 at 09:58 AM
- Your next boss may not be the CIO, or any other IT manager for that matter | ZDNet
Jun 25, 2013 at 02:00 PM
- Single Sign-On with Security Assertion Markup Language between Oracle and SAP | Ronaldo Fernandes
Jun 26, 2013 at 04:08 PM
- RT @oracletechnet: It's Not TV, It's OTN: Top 10 Videos on the OTN YouTube Channel
Jun 27, 2013 at 09:06 AM
Thought for the Day
"At some point you have to decide whether you're going to be a politician or an engineer. You cannot be both. To be a politician is to champion perception over reality. To be an engineer is to make perception subservient to reality. They are opposites. You can't do both simultaneously. "
— H. W. Kenton