ArchBeat Link-o-Rama Top Ten
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 20, 2012
The top 10 most clicked links shared via my social networks for the week of February 13-18, 2012.
- Unit Testing Asynchronous BPEL Processes Using soapUI | Daniel Amadei
Thanks to its support for Mocking and WS-Addressing, soapUI can be used to test asynchronous BPEL processes. Daniel Amadei shows you how in this OTN technical article.
- Multicast Vs. Unicast with WebLogic Clustering | Sabha Parameswaran
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team solutions architect Sabha Parameswaran offers a brief comparision and some general guidelines around using the different messaging options in this post on his "All Things Middleware" blog.
- The making of the Oracle Service Bus 11g Development Cookbook | Guido Schmutz
Oracle ACE Guido Schmutz shares some background information on the book he recently completed in collaboration with Mischa Kölliker, Jan van Zoggel, and fellow Oracle ACES Edwin Biemond and Eric Elzinga. The book is available now.
- Diagnose SOA Suite 11g Issues Using RDA (Remote Diagnostic Agent) | Shawn Bailey
Bailey's extensive post includes diagrams, screenshots, links to documentation resources, and a link to a webcast where you can see all of it in action.
- Thanks to the cloud, integration is back — with a twist | David Linthicum
InfoWorld columnist David Linthicum shares his insight into the evolution of integration in the age of Cloud Computing.
- Your Presentation at the "Oracle SOA & BPM Customer Insights Online Summit" | Jyothi Swaroop
Jyothi wants to hear from those interested in presenting at an upcoming virtual summit. Come on, you know you want to. You can get semi-famous and save on air fare. Your boss will be happy to have such a smart, thrifty person on the payroll.
- Enterprise Architecture, Organizational Structure, and Company Performance | Travis Wissink
Wissink's contribution to the Oracle Experiences in Enterprise Architecture article series includes a couple of examples that illustrate the connections.
- Cloud Conference Goes Global; Hands-on Java; Cloud Considerations
This one is a link to the OTN Architect Homepage, which always features the latest and greatest content from across the OTN architect community and a wealth of resources covering SOA, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and and other topics
- Lessons Learned in Large Scale Transformations | Hamidou Dia
Hamidou Dia's brief case history of the IT transformation efforts at Bank of America and Dell is also part of the Oracle Experiences in Enterprise Architecture article series.
- Coherence Clustering Principles | David Felcey
David Felcey's detailed post is a great primer for those interested in learning more about Oracle Coherence.