ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-12
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 12, 2012
- What Is Business Intelligence 3.0? | Bill Cabiro
Thanks to Grant Schofield for recommending this article by Bill Cabiro. Grant describes the article as "an agnostic overview of the emerging trend in the BI market towards what has recently been called 'BI 3.0.'"
- Using Oracle BPM Activity Guide APIs | Kavitha Srinivasan
Kavitha Srinivasan illustrates the use of the Activity Guide APIs to generate the data seen on the workspace Activity Guide tab.
- OAM 11g Single Sign-On and OAM 10g Cookies | Chris Johnson
The latest post in Chris Johnson's Oracle Access Manager Academy series.
- Planning an IDM Build Out for Fusion Apps Part 2 – Pre Build Out Checklist | Brian Eidelman
Brian Eidelman shares a checklist of tasks to be accomplished before diving into an IDM build out for Fusion Apps.
- Extending Application Module for ADF BC Proxy User DB Connection | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis describes how to retrieve a database connection for an ADF BC proxy user connection.
- Enterprise Manager showing use of custom fault handler | Ronald van Luttikhuizen
"Custom fault handlers are hooks in SOA Suite 11g that you can use to plugin your own fault-handling code," says Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen. "In some situations this can be useful as substitute or addition to the fault handlers that are provided out-of-the-box such as retry and human intervention."
- Yum Repository for Oracle Enterprise Linux | Andy Colvin
"One of the new requirements of the Exadata Storage Server patches (starting with 22.214.171.124.0) is that the compute nodes will be patched through yum. Previously, the minimal pack was bundled with the storage server patch and applied directly to the database servers," Colvin says.
Thought for the Day
"If you cannot grok the overall structure of a program while taking a shower, you are not ready to code it."
— Richard Pattis