ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-09
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 09, 2012
|Thought for the Day|
|"If you think good architecture is expensive, try bad architecture."
— Brian Foote and Joseph Yoder
- Creating custom report templates with BI Publisher | Kyle Hatlestad
Kyle Hatlestad walks you through "a simple example of creating a new report template from scratch and then adding that template into WebCenter Content: Records."
- Unit Testing Asynchronous BPEL Processes Using soapUI | Daniel Amadei
Thanks to its support for Mocking and WS-Addressing, soapUI can be used to test asynchronous BPEL processes. Daniel Amadei shows you how.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware on JDK 7 | Mark Nelson
"Most of the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g platform is now supported on Java 7," says Mark Nelson. "This is effective from WebLogic Server 10.3.6 and Oracle Fusion Middleware 188.8.131.52.""
- Java Champion Jonas Bonér Explains the Akka Platform
Jonas Bonér explores the intricacies of Akka, an open source platform for next-generation event-driven, scalable, fault-tolerant architectures on the JVM.
- Who is afraid of the big bad "MVC"? | Chris Muir
"I think Oracle Forms programmers will be doing themselves a diservice to discount MVC," says Muir.
- EJB an MDB best practices on WebLogic Cluster | Michel Schildmeijer
Michel Schildmeijer shares a bundle of tips for JAVA programmers covering how they should configure their EJB, MDB and Servlet applications when they will be deployed on a WebLogic cluster.
- Verification and Validation for Trustworthy Software Systems
In this IEEE article, authors discuss a continuous verification and validation of complex and safety-critical software systems using techniques like statechart assertions, runtime execution monitoring, and scenario-based testing.