ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-02-17
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Feb 17, 2012
- Coherence Clustering Principles | David Felcey
David Felcey does a great job of explaining the basics.
- Podcast: Development Debate
There’s more than one way to develop and deploy a Java EE project. Jeff West, Arun Gupta, Cary Milsap, and Brian Jimerson debate the merits of their favorite methodologies.
- WebCenter Implementation Specialist Exam Preparation Webcasts: WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal
Oracle Partner Network would like to invite you to Refresh Courses for WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal, to help partners to prepare for the WebCenter Implementation Specialist EXAMS.
- Looking for feedback: Oracle VM 3.0 Customer Survey
You can help to improve Oracle VM by participating in this survey. The questions in the survey are specific to Oracle VM for x86.
- Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG)
February 16, 2012 - 5:30pm
Oracle Conference Center
350 Oracle Parkway Room 102
Redwood Shores, CA
- Introducing the Coherence GoldenGate Adapter (Shaun Smith, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Atomic Partition-level Transactions (Robert Lee, Lead Engineer, Oracle) - Transforming Coherence Visibility
- Performance Insight with Enterprise Manager (Madhav Sathe, Principal Product Manager, Oracle)
- Unit Testing Asynchronous BPEL Processes Using soapUI | Daniel Amadei
Thanks to its support for Mocking and WS-Addressing, soapUI can be used to test asynchronous BPEL processes. Daniel Amadei shows you how in this OTN technical article.
- Architecture Transformation; SOA Database Expansion; Cloud Execution
This week on the OTN Architect Home Page.
"We have the duty of formulating, of summarizing, and of communicating our conclusions, in intelligible form, in recognition of the right of other free minds to utilize them in making their own decisions."
— Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher (February 17, 1890 – July 29, 1962)