ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-02-07
By OTN ArchBeat on Feb 07, 2012
- Cloud Conference Goes Global; Hands-on Java; Cloud Considerations
This week on the OTN Architect Home Page.
- Oracle Hardware Systems: Extreme Performance Tour - Dates and Locations worldwide
Get the inside track on Oracle's hardware strategy and product roadmap from the people who know Oracle hardware best. And be sure to meet our global experts in the Extreme Performance exhibition area.
- Interview with a Security Architect | Brian Eidelman
Brian Eidelman shares information on an upcoming webcast featuring an interview with Balganesh Krishnamurthy, lead Security Architect for Agilent's Identity and Access Management program.
- BPM Composer - A Life | Mark P. Foster
"As BPM 11g matures, so does BPM Composer," says Mark Foster, "it is becoming the default UI for BPM development." Foster's post explains how to control access to projects and how to secure project deployment.
- Configure Oracle Adapter Threads in SOA 11G | Francis Ip
"The ways to configure multiple threads vary between adapters and product versions," says Francis the SOA Man. He consolidates the information in his post.
- "Society is making our IT decisions for us now" | Joe McKendrick
Joe McKendrick's Q&A with Ernst & Young Americas CIO David Nichols: Everyone wants cloud, but no one has a clear strategy yet for managing it.
- InfiniBand: What about it? | Neeraj Gupta
Neeraj Gupta shares some background information on InfiniBand.
- Webcast: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile - Feb 14 - 9am PT / Noon ET
Event Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Time: 9 a.m. PT/12 noon ET
Learn how you can start accessing Oracle's full spectrum of BI functionality on popular mobile devices.
- Pete Manhardt – Director Enterprise Information at Smiths Group
- Shailesh Shedge – Director BI & Analytics Practice at Ascentt
- Manan Goel – Director BI Product Marketing at Oracle
- Oracle Technology Network Virtual Developer Day: Java
Feb 14, 9am - 1pm PT / Noon - 4 PM ET
Get a head start and learn the latest on Java's evolution by taking part in hands on labs and sessions while interacting with Oracle Java experts in live, moderated chats.
"Never put a sock in a toaster."
-- Eddie Izzard (Born 7-Feb-1962)