ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-01-19
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 19, 2012
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
-- Douglas Adams
- Oracle Technology Network Virtual Developer Day: Java
Date: Tuesday February 14th, 2012
9:00am to 1:00pm PT / Noon to 4:00 PM ET
You're real -- the event is virtual. Everything you wanted to know about Java, including Java SE 7, JavaFX 2.0 and the roadmap to Java SE 8.
- ODI 11g in a Services Oriented Architecture. Part III. Consuming a RESTful web service | Uli Bethke
Uli Bethke continues his series with a detailed look at consuming data services using ODI 11g.
- Maximizing Consolidation ROI with Real-Time Data Integration | Irem Radzik
"The smartest IT organizations are rethinking how they set up their enterprise systems," says Irem Radzik, "and they are planning consolidation and modernization efforts to apply a standardized, unified set of hardware and software resources that support multiple applications."
- What Else Can Go Wrong When Extending WebCenter Spaces | Andrejus Baranovskis
It's a statement, not a question. But if you read Andrejus Baranovskis's post you'll save on aspirin.
- New Exadata Full Stack Patches | Andy Colvin
Andy Colvin shares information on Oracle's new Exadata patching strategy.
- Webcast: Bridging the Big Data Divide with Oracle Data Integration
Date: 02/08/2012 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Dain Hansen - Senior Director Product Marketing Manager, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Helen Sun, Ph.D. - Director, Enterprise Architecture Advanced Technology Services, Oracle
- Webcast: Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture and Oracle Exadata event.on24.com
Date: Thursday, January 19, 2012
Time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
- Joe Meeks, Director of Product Management, Oracle
- Oracle Enterprise Management Online Forum
January 25, 2012, 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
- Sushil Kumar - Vice President, Product Strategy and Business Development, Oracle
- Rex Wang - Vice President, Product Marketing, Oracle
- Craig Yappert - Senior Director, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, Oracle
- Eric Tran-Le - Vice President, Product Management, Oracle
- Paul Hughes - Director, Product Marketing, Oracle
- Anand Akela - Senior Principal Product Director, Product Marketing, Oracle
- Moe Fardoost - Senior Director, Product Marketing, Oracle
- Scott Mcneil - Principal Product Manager, Product Marketing, Oracle
- Daniel Schrijver - Senior Principal Product Director, Product Marketing, Oracle
Get your questions answered about the different phases of the cloud lifecycle--from justification and planning to implementation, user adoption, and ongoing management. Learn about common challenges and how Oracle Enterprise Management keeps you in total control.