ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 01/06/2012
By OTN ArchBeat on Jan 06, 2012
- How to Build a Trusted Wisdom of the Crowd Model | Peter Reiser and Mike Briggs
"A key objective of a Social Enterprise strategy is to leverage the wisdom of the crowd to quickly find the right answers to question related to an enterprise business. This blog post describes a best practice called Onestop which was very successfully implemented at Sun Microsystems."
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum in Malaga, Spain (Oracle SOA Suite - Team Blog)
Register now for the Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum, to be held in Malaga, Spain, February 7-8, 2012. Registration is free.
- NetBeans 7.1 | Tori Wieldt
"This release introduces support for JavaFX 2.0 by enabling the full compile/debug/profile development cycle for JavaFX 2.0 applications. NetBeans IDE 7.1 also provides significant Swing GUI Builder enhancements, CSS3 support, and tools for visual debugging of Swing and JavaFX user interfaces. Additional highlights include Git support integrated into the IDE, new PHP debugging features, various JavaEE and Maven improvements, and more."
- Scripted OBI 11g Linux startup/shutdown | Robin Moffatt
"OBI 11g ships with a one-click startup option for Windows installations, but not for Linux." says Moffatt/ Not to worry, though: he has a solution.
- Running a Presentation from Linux | Daniel Maas
Useful advice from Daniel Maas for penguins with presentations.
- ADF Data Control Fix for BPM 11g Human Tasks | Andrejus Baranovskis
"JDeveloper assigns same root package names for different BPM 11g Human Task projects," says Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis. "This hides the ADF Data Control entry from the Data Control window and prevents ADF developer from using it."
- Cloud Maturity Model; Architect Tool Box; Oracle Fusion Middleware Evolution
This week on the Architect Home Page on OTN.