ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 01/03/2012
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Jan 03, 2012
- Using DBWS to call PL/SQL APIs | Lonneke Dikmans
Oracle ACE Director Lonneke Dikmans explains "how to setup DBWS in Eclipse so you can generate webservices based on PL/SQL APIs in your database."
- Oracle ADF - Storing temporary values in PageFlowScope created at Run time | Zeeshan Baig
How-to from Oracle ACE Zeeshan Baig.
- The Art of Enterprise Architecture - Section 13 - The use of architects | Jörgen Dahlberg
Jörgen Dahlberg continues his extensive series.
- InfoQ: Oracle Provider Gets EF Support
Oracle has recently released Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) 11.2 Rel 4 with support for Entity Framework 4.1 and 4.2.
- InfoQ: Rick Kazman on Evaluating Software Architectures
A discussion of "the significance of evaluating software architectures and how to perform the architecture evaluations in Agile and Lean software.
- Fusion Applications - A Gift On Boxing Day! | Floyd Teter
A Fusion Applications tip from Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Newsletter - Nov/Dec Edition | Mala Narasimharajan
This edition covers a range of topics, from Big Data and Cloud Computing to the Oracle Social Network.
- Cloud Migration Lifecycle - Step 2 of 5 | Tom Laszewski
Laszewski continues his series of short posts, this time focusing on Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder.
- Java Spotlight Podcast 62: Holiday Greetings 2012 | Roger Brinkley
From all around the world, a montage of Holiday greetings from 96 Java voices in 12 distinct languages representing 16 countries.