ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 12/22/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 22, 2011
- Data Storage for Extreme Use Cases: The Lay of the Land and a Peek at ODC | Ben Stopford
Ben Stopford shares slides and notes for his Advanced Database Course.
- Agile Data Warehousing with Exadata and OBIEE: Introduction | Stewart Bryson
The first in a series of blog posts in which Bryson will make his case for "an Agile approach to data warehousing using the combination of Extreme Performance and Extreme Metadata."
- OAM 11g - UCM Integration | @FusionSecExpert
This post utilizes existing documentation to provide checklist and the steps necessary to get your environment working.
- How to set EAR Version for ADF Application on WebLogic | Andrejus Baranovskis
Another illustrated how-to from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
- Exadata Diskgroup Planning | Andy Colvin
Colvin launches a new series of posts covering Exadata configuration with a look at ASM diskgroup layout.
- Oracle Technology Network Member Discounts
Registered OTN members can save big on books from Oracle Press, Manning, Packt, CRC, Pearson, Apress, Murach, and O'Reilly. Also, save up to 15% on purchases from the Oracle Store.