ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 12/19/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Dec 19, 2011
- Case Study: Igloo's Move to a Virtualized Sun SPARC/Solaris platform
An overview, with diagrams, of how Igloo's move to a virtualized Sun SPARC/Solaris platform "literally opened the floodgates in terms of capacity and flexibility."
- The Scoop on WebCenter Evangelism | The AppsLab
"WebCenter has undergone a metamorphosis recently, and it now encompasses a much larger set of capabilities than it did years ago when I first joined the team," says Jake Kuramoto.
- Everything Is PaaSible | William Vambenepe
William Vambenepe takes a look at PaaS as an enabler— especially in the enterprise—that will afford business advantages in terms of cost, time to market and choice of tools.
- Our Most Popular Tech Articles of 2011 | Oracle Technology Network
Traditionally, we publish a "Top 10" list at the end of the calendar year. But in 2011, there were so many popular articles published that this ceiling was too limiting.
- GlassFish Wiki has moved | The Aquarium
"The GlassFish Wiki now has a new home: wikis.oracle.com/display/glassfish (with the wiki.glassfish.org shorthand being still valid)," says Alexis.
- WebLogic 12c (=Java EE 6 Full Profile Edition) And A Server Smoke Test | Adam Bien
Java Champion Adam Bein shares the details of this test and his "general impressions."
- Running RichFaces 4.1.0.Final on WebLogic 12c | Markus Eisele
Another how-to post from the very prolific Mr. Eisele.
- WebLogic 12c Virtual Developer Day | Jueregen Kress blogs.oracle.com
Kress shares useful information on the WebLogic 12c hands-on labs coming up on January 12, 2012 (Americas) and February 7, 2012.
- OTN Architect Day Presentations - Phoenix, AZ
Links to the slide decks from every presentation at Oracle Technology Network Architect Day in Phoenix, AZ on December 14, 2011.