ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 12/13/2011
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Dec 13, 2011
- New WebCenter Portal Releases Now Available | Kellsey Ruppel
Oracle WebCenter Interaction 10.3.3 is a full feature-bearing release of WebCenter Interaction that contains significant enhancements to social networking, tagging and other social and collaboration features. WCI 10.3.3 further expands the list of supported platforms and 3rd party software to include both 32bit and 64bit Intel platforms and latest releases of Oracle and Microsoft databases.
- SOA paves way to 'postmodern' software regime: Gartner's Anne Thomas Manes | Joe McKendrick
"It’s time for radical change within application infrastructures and architectures, and service oriented architecture is the right approach at the right time," says Joe McKendrick, summarizing Anne Thomas Manes's remarks at the AADI Summit.
- WebLogic 12c questions and answers | Michel Schildmeijer
Amis Technology's Michel Schildmeijer captured some of the Q&A from the Oracle WebLogic 12c introduction webcast, and has shares it on his blog.
- Using Predictive Modeling in Software Development: Results from the Field | Dennis R. Goldenson
"As with any new initiative or tool requiring significant investment," says Dennis Goldenson, "the business value of statistically-based predictive models must be demonstrated before they will see widespread adoption."
- WebLogic with TopLink Grid Overview | Jeff West
Part 1: Jeff West gives an overview of TopLink Grid. Part 2 will include a hands-on demo of TopLink Grid and WebLogic.
- Installing and Using the NEW WebLogic 12 Maven Plug-In for Deployment | Markus Eisele
A how-to guide from Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele.
- The Heroes of Java: Agnes Crepet | Markus Eisele
Oracle ACe Director Markus Eisele profiles Java Software Architect Agnes Crepet.
- Tuning GlassFish for Performance | Rene van Wijk
In this post, a continuation of his "Fun with GlassFish" post, Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk gives an example of how to optimize the performance of the GlassFish Server.
- Architecture all day. Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Phoenix, AZ - Dec14. Free registration.
Time is running out. One day left to register for a full day of session spefically created for architects.