ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/29/2011
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 29, 2011
- Webcast: Introducing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Developer Deep Dive
December 1, 2011 11am - 12pm PT / 2pm - 3pm ET. Learn how Oracle WebLogic Server 12c enables rapid development of modern, lightweight Java EE 6 applications. Discover how you can leverage the latest development technologies, tools and standards when deploying to Oracle WebLogic Server across both conventional and Cloud environments.
- Web Services in BI Publisher 11g | Robin Moffatt
BI Publisher 11g comes with a shiny set of new Web Services, superseding those that were in 10g. Robin Moffatt's article discusses some of the uses, and ways to implement them.
- Stanford expands free, online information technology course offerings | ZDNet
Joe McKendrick reports on new Stanford online courses set to start in January 2012. Courses include Software as a Service and Computer Science 101.
- The federal government's secret 1966 cloud computing plan | ZDNet
"Even as far back as 45 years ago, the US federal government struggled to consolidate and become more service-oriented across its agency silos," says McKendrick.
- SOA Made Simple; Architects in AZ; Introduction to Cloud Migration
This week on the Oracle Technology Network Architect Home Page.
- New release of S-ASH v.2.3 | Marcin Przepiorowski
A short post from Marcin Przepiorowski on the new version of Oracle Simulate ASH.
- Architecture all day. Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Phoenix, AZ
Spend the day with your peers learning from Oracle experts on Cloud Computing, Engineered Systems, and more. Wednesday, December 14, 2011. 8:30am to 5:00pm. Registration is free, but seating is limited.