ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/22/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 22, 2011
- A Brief Introduction on Migrating to an Oracle-based Cloud Environment | Tom Laszewski
"Before you can start migrating to the cloud, you must define what the cloud means to you," says Tom Laszeski. "The cloud is not a specific software or hardware product; contrary to what many technology vendors would have you believe."
- Custom Exception Registration for ADF BC EO Attribute | Andrejus Baranovskis
"Sometimes customers prefer to implement business logic validation completely in Java, without using ADF BC declarative/Groovy validation rules," says Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis. "Thats fine, we can code business logic validation in ADF and implement different custom validation methods on VO/EO level."
- Oracle Exadata Virtual Conference - Jan 20 2012
The Exadata SIG, along with IOUG, is organizing the First Exadata Virtual Conference, to be held on January 20, 2012. Proposals for presentations are now being accepted.
- Smooth Sailing or Rough Waters: Navigating Policy Administration Modernization | Helen Pitts
"It’s no surprise that fueling growth, both now and in the future, continues to be a key driver for modernization" says Helen Pitts. "Why? Inflexible, hard-coded, legacy systems require customization by IT every time a change is required."
- Architects putting on the Ritz; Info integration book learning; Platform for SAS Grid Computing
This week on the Architect Home Page on OTN.
- Webcast: Introducing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Developer Deep Dive - Dec 1 - 11am PT / 2pm ET
Learn how Oracle WebLogic Server 12c enables rapid development of modern, lightweight Java EE 6 applications. Discover how you can leverage the latest development technologies, tools and standards when deploying to Oracle WebLogic Server across both conventional and Cloud environments.
- Architecture all day. Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Phoenix, AZ - Dec14. Free registration.
When: December 14, 2011
Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix, 2401 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Registration is free, but seating is limited.