ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/17/2011
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 17, 2011
- Building an Infrastructure Cloud with Oracle VM for x86 + Enterprise Manager 12c | Richard Rotter
Richard Rotter demonstrates "how easy it could be to build a cloud infrastructure with Oracle's solution for cloud computing."
- Article: Social + Lean = Agile | Dave Duggal
In today’s increasingly dynamic business environment, organizations must continuously adapt to survive. Change management has become a major bottleneck. Organizations’ need a practical mechanism for managing controlled variance and change in-flight to break the logjam. This paper provides a foundation for applying lean and agile principles to achieve Enterprise Agility through social collaboration.
- Stress Testing Java EE 6 Applications - Free Article In Free Java Magazine : Adam Bien
"It is strange," says Adam Bien, "everyone is obsessed about green bars and code coverage, but testing of multi threaded behavior is widely ignored - until the applications run into massive problems."
- Using Access Manager to Secure Applications Deployed on WebLogic | Rene van Wijk
Another great how-to post from Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk, this time involving JBoss RichFaces, Facelets, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- DOAG 2011 vs. Devoxx - Value and Attraction | Markus Eisele
Oracle ACE Director Markus Eisele compares and contrasts these popular conferences with the aim of helping others decide which to attend.
SOA All the Time; Architects in AZ; Clearing Info Integration hurdles
- SOA all the Time; Architects in AZ; Clearing Info Integration Hurdles
This week on the Architect Home Page on OTN.
- Webcast: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Event Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 Time: 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET Featuring Manan Goel (Director BI Product Marketing, Oracle) and Shailesh Shedge (Director BI and Analytics Practice, Ascentt).
- Webcast: Maximum Availability on Private Clouds
A discussion of Oracle’s Maximum Availability Architecture, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Exadata Database Machine, and Oracle Database appliance, featuring Margaret Hamburger (Director, Product Marketing, Oracle) and Joe Meeks (Director, Product Management, Oracle). November 30, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET.
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Phoenix, AZ
Wednesday December 14, 2011, 8:30am - 5:00pm. The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix, 2401 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Registration is free, but seating is limited.