ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/16/2011
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 16, 2011
- Size, Failure, and Optimization | Roger Sessions
The slide deck from Roger Sessions' keynote address at the 2nd IT Architect Regional Conference in Bogota, Colombia.
- Webcast: Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Event Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Time: 9 a.m. PT/12 noon ET Featuring Manan Goel (Director BI Product Marketing, Oracle) and Shailesh Shedge (Director BI & Analytics Practice, Ascentt).
- Live Webinar: Solutions for MySQL High Availability (November 29)
Tune into this webcast to learn how MySQL’s High Availability solution can help you minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
Domain-Driven Design: Useful Models for Complex Problems | @ericevans0
- Domain-Driven Design: Useful Models for Complex Problems | Eric Evans
Eric Evans' slide deck from the recent IASA event in Spain.
- Oracle Hardware goes social
Introducing the Oracle Hardware Social Media Hub -- The new Facebook meeting place for the global hardware community. The hub now features a pioneering Q&A app called Oracle Ask the Expert, where you can ask questions and engage with Oracle experts.
- Review: WebLogic Server 11g Administration Handbook by S. Alapati
Dr. Frank Munz, author of "Middleware and Cloud Computing, reviews the new WebLogic book by Sam Alapati and offers a quick overview of a couple of other new titles.
- SOA All the Time; Architects in AZ; Clearing Info Integration hurdles
This week on the Architect Home Page on OTN.