ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for November 26, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 26, 2013
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day 2013 | Luc Bors
Oracle ACE Luc Bors and his colleague Frank Houweling will present sessions in today's OTN Virtual Developer Day covering Oracle ADF. Luc's post includes abstracts from both sessions, plus more info on this free online event.
- Where has your LDAP connection pool gone? | Andre Correa
Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Andre Correa says you may be looking in the wrong place for your connection pool settings.
- How To Add A New LOV To The Simplified UI
Spend 4 minutes and 32 seconds with this video tutorial to learn how to add a new LOV to the simplified UI in Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Controlling ADF BC Mandatory Attribute Validation Conditionally | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares a working sample of a solution for conditionally controlling ADF BC attribute validation.
- Rittman Mead Video Interview on ODI12c New Features
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares his insight on Oracle Data Integrator 12c in this video interview with Oracle Fusion Middleware Director of Product Management Kulvinder Hari.
- New Puppet 3 Weblogic provisioning module | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond has updated his Puppet WLS module, which now fully supports the power of Puppet 3. In this post he explains the new features and how the module works with Hiera.
Thought for the Day
"I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it."