ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for November 22, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 22, 2013
- Setting up Oracle JDeveloper for WebCenter Portal Asset Development | Mitchell Palski
Oracle WebCenter Portal's round-trip development features allow you to download assets from Oracle WebCenter Portal and upload them to JDeveloper for maintenance or enhancement. In this article Mitchell Palski shows you how to set up your development environment for WebCenter 18.104.22.168.
- Why ODI, DW and OBIEE Developers Should Be Interested in Hadoop | Mark Rittman
"Hadoop is the classic disruptive technology," says Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman, "cheap, and starting-off with far less functionality than regular, relational databases – but it’s improving fast, and as BI&DW developers it offers the potential of both massive benefits." Get more of Mark's insight in his extensive post.
- DOAG 2013 WebLogic 12.1.2 Talk | Frank Munz
Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz shares the slides from his DOAG 13 presentation "10 Things You Should Know about WebLogic 12.1.2."
- Integrating With Fusion Application Using Services (Ruby) | Jani Rautiainen
Jani Rautiainen's article, part of a series on how to invoke SOAP web services provided by Fusion Applications using various technologies, covers to use Ruby on Rails to invoke a Fusion Application web service.
- Enroll in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Coherence 12c Training Today
Want to sharpen your Oracle WebLogic 12c and Oracle Coherence 12c skills? This post from Oracle University Principal Curriculum Product Manager Jerilyn Stiles includes information on courses that will give you're brain a middleware boost.
- Oracle Mainframe Re-hosting Solutions – Part One | Jerome Cheng
This article by Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Jerome Cheng provides a technical overview of Oracle Mainframe Re-hosting solutions, including an introduction to basic mainframe concepts.
- Effect of Queue and JCA Settings on Message Retry by JMS Adapter | Shreenidhi Raghuram
Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Shreenidhi Raghuram examines the effects of Queue Level Redelivery Settings and Adapter level Retry Settings on JMS Adapter message processing.
Thought for the Day
"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them."
— Rodney Dangerfield, American comedian.
(November 22, 1921 – October 5, 2004)