ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for November 21, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 21, 2013
- YouTube Video: Design - Transactions and Data Controls | Chris Muir
Chris Muir returns with another video from ADF Architecture TV. This video focuses on "the need for transactions and how they're implemented and supported via ADF Data Controls."
- Creating ADF BC View Object Instances On The Fly | Andrejus Baranovskis
This post by Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis describes a use case in which "we have a set of common Entity Objects and want to handle View Objects and UI dynamically."
- JDeveloper Extension To Suppress Warnings | Wilfred vander Deijl
Oracle ACE Wilfred vander Deijl shares the details on a JDeveloper 12c extension he created to suppress warnings when working with XML files.
- How to Recognize the Requirements in Use Cases | Jan Kettenis
Solution architect Jan Kettenis shares tips for writing effective use cases.
- Oracle BPM 11g: Adaptive Case Management Quick Start Video Series | Oracle Learning Library
This series of Oracle Learning Library video tutorials is designed to introduce business analysts and application developers to Adaptive Case Management in Oracle BPM 11g.
- Transaction Boundaries and Rollbacks in Oracle SOA Suite | Oracle Learning Library
This self-study eCourse from Oracle Learning Library explains transaction boundaries in SOA mediator and BPEL components, and includes examples of rollback behaviors in various sample transaction scenarios.
Thought for the Day
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong."
— Voltaire, French writer, historian, and philosopher
(November 21, 1694 – May 30, 1778)