ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for November 19, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Nov 19, 2013
- Small Steps to Becoming a Better Architect
Want to be a better architect? In this article from Oracle Magazine working architects share tips on steps you can take today.
- Reentrantlock Effecting Content Presenter Performance | Martin Deh
Martin Deh, a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team, shares insight gained during a performance tuning engagement.
- A Hidden Gem of ADF Faces 12c: The <af:target> Tag | Steven Davelaar
Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Steven Davelaar discusses the use of the powerful new tag, recently added to JDeveloper 12c.
- Validating the Fusion Applications Security Components During Installations and Upgrades | Steve Doi
This article by Oracle Fusion Middleware solution architect Steve Doinidis provides a list of tasks that can be performed to validate the security components when installing or upgrading Fusion Applications.
- Are You Ready for the Next Java SE Update? | Tori Wieldt
Java Source blogger Tori Wieldt shares info on two new resources, the Java RIA Security Checklist and the Java Security Resource Center, that will help you prepare for the upcoming Java SE 7 update 51.
Thought for the Day
"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
— James A. Garfield, 20th President of the United States
(November 19, 1831 – September 19, 1881)