ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for October 23, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 23, 2013
- Virtual Dev Day: Oracle ADF Development - Web, Mobile, and Beyond
This free virtual event includes technical sessions that range from introductory to deep dive, covering Oracle ADF and Oracle ADF Mobile. Multiple tracks cover every interest and every level and include live online Q&A for answers to your technical questions. Register now!
- Americas: Tuesday, November 19, 9am-1pm PT / 12pm-4pm ET / 1pm-5pm BRT
- APAC: Thursday, November 21, 10am–1:30pm IST (India) / 12:30pm–4pm SGT (Singapore) / 3:30pm–7pm AESDT
- EMEA: Tuesday, November 26, 9am-1pm GMT / 1pm-5pm GST/ 2:30pm-6:30pm IST
- A Roadmap for SOA Development and Delivery | Mark Nelson
Do you know the way to S-O-A? Mark Nelson does. His latest blog post, part of an ongoing series, will help to keep you from getting lost along the way.
- Updated ODI Statement of Direction | Robert Schweighardt
Heads up Oracle Data Integrator fans! A new product statement of direction document is available, offering "an overview of the strategic product plans for Oracle’s data integration products for bulk data movement and transformation, specifically Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB)."
- Java-Powered Robot Named NAO Wows Crowds | Tori Wieldt
Java community manager Tori Wieldt interviews a robot and human.
- Nordic OTN Tour 2013 | Lonneke Dikmans
Oracle ACE Director Lonneke Dikmans checks in from the Stockholm leg of the Nordic OTN Tour for 2013, sponsored by the Danish Oracle User Group and featuring fellow ACE Directors Tim Hall and Sten Vesterli, plus local speakers at various stops. Lonneke's post include the slides from three of the presentations.
Thought for the Day
"Some people approach every problem with an open mouth."
— Adlai E. Stevenson
23rd Vice President of the United States
(October 23, 1835 – June 14, 1914)