ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 101/10/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 10, 2011
- All day, all architecture. Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Phoenix, AZ - Dec 14. Free registration.
Spend the day with your peers learning from Oracle experts in Cloud Computing, Engineered Systems, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Coherence, Application-Driven Virtualization, and more. Registration is free, but seating is limited. Register now!
- Data Integration - Bad data is really the monster | Bikram Sinha
"Bad data can cause huge operational failure and cost millions of dollars in terms of time and resources to clean up and validate data across multiple participating systems," says Bikram Sinha.
- Changing a navigation model on a page in WebCenter | Edwin Biemond
Another illustrated how-to from Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond.
- Why do I need an Authenticator when I have an Identity Asserter? | Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson responds to a user question.
- OOW: The Most Important Thing | Floyd Teter
Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter explains why he sees "the inclusion of Fusion Applications CRM and HCM in the Oracle Public Cloud" as the most important news to come out of Oracle OpenWorld 2011.
- Oracle Releases Oracle Solaris 11 | Gokhan Atil
Atil offers an overview of some of the "key points" of the new Solaris 11 release.
- SOA Development Virtual Developer Day (On Demand)
You won't get the hands-on experience available in the live event, but if you will learn learn how a SOA approach can be implemented, whether starting afresh with new services or reusing existing services.
- Webcast: Maximum Availability on Private Clouds - Nov 10 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET
Featuring Margaret Hamburger (Director, Product Marketing, Oracle) and Joe Meeks (Director, Product Management, Oracle).
- Should Enterprise Architecture Teams Be More Focused on Innovation? | Richard Seroter
Richard Seroter looks answers among opinions offered by Forrester analyst Brian Hopkins and Jude Umeh of CapGemini.