ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for October 18, 2013
By OTN ArchBeat on Oct 18, 2013
- Enriching XMLType data using relational data – XQuery and fn:collection in action | Lucas Jellema
Another detailed technical post from the always prolific Lucas Jellema.
- Evil Behind ChangeEventPolicy PPR in CRUD ADF 12c and WebLogic Stuck Threads | Andrejus Baranovskis
The latest post from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis is a bit of a preview of his presentation at the upcoming UKOUG 2013 event.
- Podcast: Interview with authors of "Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice"
For your listening pleasure... Here's an Oracle Author Podcast Interview with "Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice" authors Ed Burns and Winston Prakash.
- Manual Recovery Mechanisms in SOA Suite and AIA | Shreenidhi Raghuram
Solution architect Shreenidhi Raghuram's post combines information from several sources to provide "a quick reference for Manual Recovery of Faults within the SOA and AIA contexts."
- Event: Harnessing Oracle Weblogic and Oracle Coherence
This OTN Virtual Developer Day event features eight sessions in two tracks, with presentations and hands-on labs for developers and architects delivered by experts in Weblogic, Coherence, and ADF. Registration is free. November 5th, 2013. 9am-1pm PT / 12pm-4pm ET / 1pm-5pm BRT
- Podcast: IoT Challenges and Opportunities - Part 2
Part 2 of the OTN ArchBeat Internet of Things podcast features a roundtable discussion of IoT challenges: massive data streams, security and privacy issues, evolving standards and protocols. Listen!
- Video: Design - ADF Architectural Patterns - Two for One Deal | Chris Muir
Chris Muir explores the reuse of BTF workspaces across multiple applications and the advantages and disadvantages of reuse at the application level.
Thought for the Day
"Can't nothing make your life work if you ain't the architect."
— Terry McMillan, American author
(Born October 18, 1951)