ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for October 15, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 15, 2013
- Free Video Tutorial: WebLogic Server 12c: Managed Coherence Servers | Oracle Learning Library
This free video includes a lecture and demonstration of the new Managed Coherence Server feature in WebLogic Server 12c, which allows a WebLogic instance to quickly participate in a Coherence cluster.
- Does OAM DCC Support Programmatic Authentication? | JayJay Zheng
Oracle ACE JayJay Zheng looks at the Detached Credential Collector (DCC) feature introduced in Oracle Access Manager 11gR2.
- On Phablets and Other Observations | Jake Kurarmot
Another perceptive blog post by Jake Kuramoto -- and great comments from readers -- regarding the continuing evolution of mobile devices.
- Check for postChanges without commit or rollback in ADF BC | Wilfred van der Deijl
A detailed technical how-to post from Oracle ACE Wilfred van der Deijl.
- Integrating Custom BPM Worklist into WebCenter Portal | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares a sample application configured to run a custom BPM Worklist, and shares steps describing how to configure and access it from the WebCenter Portal.
- Going Mobile with ADF – Implementing Data Caching and Syncing for Working Offline | Steven Davelaar
Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Steven Davelaar takes you on a deep dive into how to use ADF Mobile to create an on-device application that supports working in offline mode.
Thought for the Day
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, German philosopher
(October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900)