ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for October 11, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 11, 2013
- Video Tutorial: How To Call A Fusion Applications Web Service
This free Oracle Learning Library video tutorial, part of the "Using ADF to Customize Fusion Applications" series, shows you how to call a Fusion Application web service from an Oracle Java Cloud application.
- Video Tutorial: How To Deploy Customizations To Standalone Weblogic Server
Another free video from the Oracle Learning Library! Invest 8 minutes to learn how to deploy Fusion Application customizations to a standalone Weblogic Server using JDeveloper and ADF.
- YouTube Video: Design - ADF Architectural Patterns - Sum of the Parts | Chris Muir
Chris Muir describes how ADF bounded task flows and ADF Libraries allow ADF applications "a large degree of flexibility in your overall ADF application architecture," and discusses the Sum of the Parts pattern based around those features.
- Multiple SOA Developers Using a Single Install | Antony Reynolds
"This is not a supported configuration but it is attractive for a development environment," says Antony Reynolds. He describes how to make it happen in this post.
- What are these people staring at? Why, it's an ACM poster!
The object of interest in the photo below is a poster with a great deal of information on Adaptive Case Management. You can stare at your own copy of that poster thanks to Oracle ACE Director Torsten Winterberg. Click the link for the details.
- Podcast Show Notes: IoT Challenges and Opportunities - Part 1
The latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast features an open roundtable discussion of the Internet of Things, including the technical details from the architects behind IoT solutions developed by Verizon Telematics and Sascar. Part one of this three-part program is now available.
Thought for the Day
"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot."
— Eleanor Roosevelt
(October 11, 1884 — November 7, 1962)