ArchBeat Link-o-rama for October 2, 2013
By OTN ArchBeat on Oct 02, 2013
- EBS 12.2.2 Installation - First We Read | Floyd Teter
Getting ready to perform a fresh install of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.2? "Back away from the groovy technical stuff and great ready to make like a virtual sponge, soaking up lots of info," says Oracle ACE Director Floyd Teter. His post lists several documents you'll want to absorb.
- BPM Auditing Demystified | Mark Foster
Mark Foster's article illustrates "simple changes to the BPM audit settings which can prove beneficial in certain business situations."
- Implementing Early Arriving Facts in ODI | Benjamin Perez-Goytia
Benjamin Perez-Goytia's two-part article shows you how to implement early-arriving facts in Oracle Data Integrator.
- Video: ORACLE TEAM USA: Extreme Technology for Extreme Performance
Oracle isn't just a logo on those amazing America's Cup sailing vessels. This way-cool video goes behind the scenes to show how Java and Oracle technologies helped to propel Team Oracle to its historic victory.
- OOW13: Cloud roadmap & announcements – from zero to H/A WebLogic Cluster plus Database RAC in 30 minutes
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema pulled together a lot of information from a variety of sources for this interesting and colorful overview of the product news coming out of Oracle OpenWorld 2013.
- WebLogic SNMP UDP Port – Misleading Error Logs | Frank Munz
Oracle ACE Director Frank Munz shares tech tips that will help you avoid headaches when using SNMP with Oracle WebLogic.
Thought for the Day
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching."
— Mahatma Gandhi,
(October 2, 1869 – January 30, 1948)