ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/09/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 09, 2011
- TechCast Live: Ksplice and Oracle VM 3.0
OTN's Todd Trichler interviews Wim Coekaerts, SVP of Oracle Linux and Virtualization.
- The Collections Cache
Ben Stopford shares "a very simple pattern that can be used to solve a variety of problems."
- PodFodder: Wim Coekaerts on Engineered Systems With Linux
"LinuxCon Europe 2011 videos have been published by the Free Electrons team," reports Dalibor Topic, "and among them is Wim's talk on Engineered Systems With Linux, in full HD and 450x800."
- Live Webinar: Solutions for MySQL High Availability (November 29)
Tune into this webcast to learn how MySQL’s High Availability solution can help you minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
- Down from the Tower; Information Integration Conversation; By the Time the Architects get to Phoenix
This week on the Oracle Technology Network Architect Home Page.
- InfoQ: Is REST important for Cloud?
InfoQ's Mark Little analyzes an article by Oracle's William Vambenepe.
- Cloud security: Fear takes a backseat
"it's clear that cloud adoption has been accelerating, as the tire-kicking phase gives way to an adoption phase," says David Linthicum. "We're adopting cloud computing like crazy, and security is more of an afterthought that the business knows about and accepts."