ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for August 29, 2013
By OTN ArchBeat on Aug 29, 2013
- Considerations for optimum use of the Oracle Fusion Middleware File and FTP Adapters | Andy Knight
"Careful consideration needs to be given to the manner in which files are created and written for (read) processing by the File and FTP Adapters," says Andy Knight. He explains why and how in this post.
- YouTube Video: Design - Task Flows, Overview and Task Flow Oriented Architecture | Frank Nimphius
In this ADF Architecture TV video Frank Nimphius helps you understand task flow oriented architecture and design concepts so you can master the art of the task flow.
- WebLogic Server 12.1.2 and Coherence 12.1.2: New Technical Whitepapers | Brad Posner
Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Brad Posner shares links to not one, not two, but five new technical white papers covering WebLogic Server 12.1.2 and Coherence 12.1.2. You will need your Oracle.com login to access these documents.
- Oracle Service Bus JMS Deployments Utility | Mike Muller
Click the link and you're only three short paragraphs from a better understanding of the Oracle Service Bus OSBUtils utility.
- Preview: OTN at Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne | Cassandra Clark
Do you remember where the OTN Lounge was a last year's Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco? Well, forget it! This year there are two lounges. For OOW you'll find the Lounge in the lobby of Moscone South. For JavaOne the OTN Lounge is in the JavaOne Exhibit Hall within Java DEMOgrounds in the Hilton. There's plenty going on in both locations, so make sure you read Cass's post.
- Set Up and Manage Oracle Data Guard using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c | Porus Homi Havewala
Porus Homi Havewala shows you how to use Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c's Oracle Data Guard setup and management capabilities to control downtime and simplify disaster recovery.
- A convenient method for closing multiple resources | Andy Knight
Andy Knight, a solution architect with the Fusion Middleware A-Team, shows you a simple way to insure that database connections are closed.
Thought for the Day
"What worries you, masters you."
— Philosopher John Locke
(August 29, 1632 – October 29, 1704)