ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for August 21, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 21, 2013
- Technical White Paper: Setting Up JDeveloper For Fusion Applications Customization
This technical white paper by Jani Rautiainen describes how to implement ADF/JDeveloper customizations in an on-premise installation of Fusion Applications.
- Improving ADF Page Rendering Time: Progressively Loading Taskflows | Jeevan Joseph
This article by Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Jeevan Joseph illustrates "a generic method to improve the user experience in ADF and WebCenter applications by de-coupling the page's rendering from a task flow's load time."
- OVD access_log: Who is connecting to my OVD instance? | Atul Kumar
Another concise and useful technical how-to from Oracle ACE Atul Kumar.
- YouTube Video: Using Message-Based Correlation in an Oracle BPM Process
Watch and learn! This video from the Oracle Learning Library is Part 1 of a series that demonstrates the use of message-based correlation for messages between two BPMN process instances.
- Are IT departments really in retreat, or evolving into new roles? | Joe McKendrick
ZDNet blogger Joe McKendrick continues to explore the challenges IT departments and IT workers face in keeping pace with changes in the business environment.
- YouTube Video: How To Customize The Online Help Content in Fusion Apps
Why read when you can watch? Invest a few minutes in this short video on customizing the online help content in Fusion Apps.
- YouTube Video: Mark Rittman and Kevin McGinley on Oracle BI Apps
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman and BI specialist Kevin McGinley talk about their new article on OTN and about Oracle BI Apps, Oracle Data Integrator, data warehousing, and more.
- New OTN Article: Installing and Configuring Oracle BI Apps 188.8.131.52.1 | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman fills you in on the story behind his latest article on OTN, "Cookbook: Installing and Configuring Oracle BI Applications 184.108.40.206.1, ' co-written with BI expert Kevin McGinley.
Thought for the Day
"You can't get a job without experience and you can't get experience until you have a job. Once you solve that problem you are home free."
— Sportscaster Jack Buck
(August 21, 1924 – June 18, 2002)