ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for August 16, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 16, 2013
- New Release of Oracle WebCenter
The second paragraph of this post from the Oracle WebCenter team has the technical information about the new WebCenter release. The post also includes information on a September 12 webcast that will address the new WebCenter features.
- Transformation on XMLType in Oracle XML DB | Jan van Zoggel
It required a little help from Google, but Fusion Middleware consultant Jan van Zoggel came up with this short how-to for removing all namespaces for inserted XML content.
- YouTube Playlist: Oracle ADF Mobile Development for iOS and Android
This YouTube playlist consists of five videos from the recent OTN Virtual Developer Day covering the use of Oracle ADF Mobile for developing apps for the iOS and Android platforms. If you missed that event, no worries. Just click and watch.
- ADF How-To #6: Adding Entity Attribute Validation | Vik Kumar
Vik Kumar explains how to add an Entity attribute validation via customization.
- Multiple Choice Support in ADF BC View Criteria | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares a time-saving tip. Multiple Choice Support in ADF BC View Criteria | Andrejus Baranovskis
- Exalogic Virtual Tea Break Snippets – Creating Assets with the Simplified Exalogic Cli | Andrew Hopkinson
Check out Fusion Middleware solution architect Andrew Hopkinson's short tutorial on the "–create-asset" command option.
- Webcast: Deployment at Any Scale: ERP Applications on Oracle Exalogic and Oracle Exadata
Barry Bonar, Enterprise Architect at Ingersoll-Rand, will discuss the roles Oracle Exalogic and Oracle Exadata play in that organization's business transformation efforts.
Thursday, August 29, 2013
10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET
Thought for the Day
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live."
— Poet, novelist and short story writer Charles Bukowski
(August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994)