ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for August 14, 2013
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Aug 14, 2013
- Solaris on Exalogic – Using netgroup with NIS | Leo Yuen
Fusion Middleware solution architect Leo Yuen shares a tech tip for restricting users from accessing systems that they are not authorized to use.
- Announcing Web Socket Proxy and Apache 2.4 support for WebLogic Server plug-in customers | Frances Zhao
Information and resources related to new enhancements to the Oracle WebLogic Plug-In 12.1.2 release.
- Debugging Oracle BPM and Events (Oracle EDN) | Jan van Zoggel
Oracle Fusion Middleware expert Jan van Zoggel shares insight gained while debugging a system that uses "Oracle EDN events to communicate between Oracle BPM instances and from the Oracle ADF tasks to Oracle BPM."
- OHS Tuning Parameters for OAM | Debasish Bhattacharya
Debasish Bhattacharya, a solution architect with the Fusion Middleware A-team, shares the technical details behind meeting a customer requirement for serving 50,000 concurrent users within an Oracle Access Manager deployment.
- Peoplesoft on Windows 2012 : Oracle software | Nicolas Gasparotto
This step-by-step how-to tracks Oracle ACE Nicolas Gasparotto's attempt to have a working Peoplesoft environment on a Windows 2012 platform.
- YouTube Playlist: Create and customize SOA components in Fusion Applications
Tune in and learn! This playlist from the Fusion Applications Developer Relations YouTube channel features four videos focused on service-oriented architecture: "How To Customize a BPEL Process," "How To Use Process Composer To Create a New BPM Process," "How To Customize a BPM Process in JDeveloper," and "How To Customize Approval Rules in Fusion Applications."
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Patching | Peter Lorenzen
Those new to working with Oracle Fusion Middleware patches will find Peter Lorenzen's post to be a handy primer.
Thought for the Day
"I think one thing that's important to maintain is a sense of fear, always doubting yourself... a good dose of insecurity helps your work in some ways."
— Cartoonist Gary Larson
(Born August 14, 1950)