ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/04/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 04, 2011
- Introducing Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c | William Vambenepe
The underlying framework has been drastically improved, from the modeling capabilities, to extensibility, scalability, incident management and, most visibly, UI.
- Webcast: Maximum Availability on Private Clouds
November 10, 2011 at 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET. Speakers: Margaret Hamburger and Joe Meeks.
- ArchBeat Podcast: Information Integration
The latest ArchBeat Pocast features a three-part conversation with three people behind the recently published book "Oracle Information Integration, Migration, and Consolidation," author Jason Williamson, co-author Tom Laszewksi, and book contributor Marc Herbert.
- Free Oracle University On Demand Lesson: Oracle Identity Manager Overview
Get an introduction to Oracle Identity Management in this free lesson from the Oracle Identity Manager: Administration and Implementation self-study course.
- ISACA Webcast: Limiting Audit Exposure and Managing Risk with Metric-Driven Identity Analytics - Nov10
Nov10, 9:00 AM PT / Noon ET. Speakers: Stuart Lincoln (BNP Paribas), Neil Gandhi (Oracle).
- Video: Introducing JavaFX 2.0
Featuring Nandini Ramani, VP of Development, Java Client Platform, Introduces the JavaFX 2.0 Platform.