ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for July 17, 2013
By OTN ArchBeat on Jul 17, 2013
- Oracle Access Manager 11g Custom Authentication Plugins: Interacting with the Identity Store | Rob Otto
A simple example of how an authentication plugin can interact with the underlying LDAP Identity Store from Fusion Middleware A-Team solution architect Rob Otto.
- 99 Bottles of ADF | Bex Huff
WebCenter expert and Oracle ACE Director Bex Huff shares the code he submitted to 99 Bottles of Beer in order to immortalize Oracle ADF in song.
- Upgrading to Coherence for C++ 12.1.2 and The "Ambiguous Compilation Error" | Ricardo Ferreira
Ricardo Ferreira shares insight gained after encountering a surprise compiler error message while migrating some old C++ applications to the latest version of Oracle Coherence.
- Installing Oracle Service Bus on Red Hat 6 | Peter Lorenzen
Peter Lorenzen shares an extensive step-by-step how-to guide for installing Oracle Service Bus on Red Hat Linux 6, with pictures and everything.
- What is culture and how does it affect the practice of Enterprise Architecture? | Zeke Bishop
Enterprise Architect Zeke Bishop ponders an all too frequent and persistent headache for enterprise architects: Why is the work of enterprise architects not actively embraced by many organizations beyond the IT walls or even within the IT organization?
- White Paper: Mobile Application Security Framework, by Pawan Yadav
Darin Pendergraft shares background info and a download link (free, no registration required) for a new whitepaper by Pawan Yadav, VP and Chief Technologist from SDG. The paper "outlines the unique challenges that are arising from the explosion of enterprise mobile applications, multiple devices, and platforms."
- Researching ADF 12c Connection Threshold Property Functionality | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares his findings on the new Disconnect Application Module Upon Reaching Maximum Connection Threshold (jbo.ampool.connection_threshold) property in Oracle ADF BC.
- The Rittman Mead scripts github repository | Robin Moffatt
Rittman Mead's Robin Moffatt shares " a large number of useful and reusable scripts" for Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle Dataintegration implementation so you don't have to re-invent the wheel.
Thought for the Day
"If you have any comments, write them on the back of a check."
— Erle Stanley Gardner
(July 17, 1889 – March 11, 1970)