ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 11/01/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Nov 01, 2011
- Oracle IT Architecture Essentials; Lightweight Composite Service Development with SCA and Spring; Cloud Migration
This week on the OTN Architect Home Page.
- iPhone Web Application Development With ADF Mobile Browser | Andrejus Baranovskis
Sample code for the complete use case for mobile and to simplify the initial development of an ADF mobile browser application.
- Experimenting with ADF BC Application Module Pool Tuning | Andrejus Baranovskis
Baranovskis shares lessons learned.
- Oracle Warehouse Builder and Data Integrator | Peter Scott
The first post in Scott's series offering a high level look at key OWB and ODI differences and similarities.
- Structured social media and CRM – a contradiction in terms? | Andy Mulholland
"The benefits are all about seizing unstructured opportunities," says Mulholland.
- Cloud Computing Use Cases | Ron Batra
"It is easy to get a sense of disillusionment and confusion on how to use the cloud and what's real and not," says Batra.
- OTN Developer Day: Rich Enterprise Applications | Dana Singleterry
Tuesday November 1, 2011. 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. Hilton Anaheim, 777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802.
- Download QuickStart Guide to Fusion Development Sample Code | Grant Ronald
Grant Ronald shares a link to a sample application from his book.
- Upcoming Exadata Technical Bootcamps | Javier Puerta
The Oracle Exadata 11g Technical Boot Camp delivers detailed, in-depth information about Exadata features and best practices.
- Oracle Service Bus, Generic fault handling | Eric Elzinga
Orace ACE Eric Elzinga shares a solution.