ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 10-18-2012
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Oct 18, 2012
- WebLogic Server 11gR1 Interactive Quick Reference | WebLogic Partner Community EMEA
"The WebLogic Server 11gR1 Administration interactive quick reference," explains Juergen Kress, "is a multimedia tool for various terms and concepts used in WebLogic Server architecture. This tool is available for administrators for online or offline use. This is built as a multimedia web page which provides descriptions of WebLogic Server Architectural components, and references to relevant documentation. This tool offers valuable reference information for any complex concept or product in an intuitive and useful manner."
- Oracle ACE Directors Nordic Tour 2012 : Venues and BI Presentations | Mark Rittman
Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman shares information on the Oracle ACE Director Tour, as the community leaders make their way through the land of the midnight sun, with events in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
- The yearly AMIS Review from Oracle Open World and JavaOne – slides available | Lucas Jellema
Oracle ACE Director Lucas Jellema presents the complete collection of presentations from the latest edition of AMIS Technology's annual review of "news, trends, announcements, special finds and interesting rumors" from Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne.
- Fujitsu: Cloud Building with Oracle VM and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
In this video, Oracle ACE Director Debra Lilley from Fujitsu discusses Cloud Services delivery using Oracle VM 3 and Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
- Webcast: ResCare Solves Content Lifecycle Challenges with Oracle WebCenter – October 30
Learn how ResCare solves content lifecycle challenges with Oracle WebCenter. Speakers:
- Joe Lichtefeld, VP of Application Services & PMO, ResCare
- Wayne Boerger, Product Manager, TEAM Informatics
- Doug Thompson, EVP Global Development, TEAM Informatics
Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET
Thought for the Day
"There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience and that is not learning from experience."
— Archibald McLeish
(May 7, 1892 – April 20, 1982)