ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 9/27/2011
By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 27, 2011
- Achieving Fast Joins in Distributed Data-Stores [with] Snowflake Schemas... | Ben Stopford
Stopford describes "a novel mechanism for storing data across a distributed architecture..."
- Normative Restriction of Design Freedom | Mike van Alst
"A concept that I could use in my quest for the optimum architecture documentation metamodel," says van Alst.
- EPM 11.1.2 - Increasing JVM Size of WLS Admin Server | Ahmed Awan
Tips for tuning the Admin Server java heap size to insure successful deployments of EPM web applications.
- Playing with btrfs | Wim Coekaerts
Coekaerts shows off "some of the really nifty stuff you can do with this filesystem."
- Memory issues after installing OER | Peter Paul van de Beek
van de Beek's solution to post-installation Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER) memory issues.
- NFS Locking and WebLogic Server 11g (10.3.5) | Chuck Speaks
Speaks offers a solution in the first post of a series.