ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-09-07
By OTN ArchBeat on Sep 07, 2012
- Oracle Technology Network Architect Day - Boston, MA - 9/12/2012
Sure, you could ask a voodoo priestess for help in improving your solution architecture skills. But there's the whole snake thing, and the zombie thing, and other complications. So why not keep it simple and register for Oracle Technology Network Architect Day in Boston, MA. There's no magic, just a full day of technical sessions covering Cloud, SOA, Engineered Systems, and more. Registration is free.
Wednesday September 12, 2012
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Boston Marriott Burlington, One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington, MA 01803
- Attend OTN Architect Day in Los Angeles – by Architects, for Architects – October 25
The OTN Architect Day roadshow stops in Boston next week, then it's on to Los Angeles for another all architecture, all day event on Thursday October 25, 2012 at the Sofitel Los Angeles, 555 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Like all Architect Day events, this one is absolutley free, so register now.
- Webcast: Oracle WebCenter in Action: Hitachi Data Systems
Catch this live webcast on Thursday, September 13, 2012 (10am PT / 1pm ET) to learn from speakers from Hitachi Data Systems, LingoTek, and Oracle about how Hitachi used Oracle WebCenter to improve the web experience for its international customers.
- Article Index: Architect Community Column in Oracle Magazine
Did you know that Oracle Magazine features a regular column devoted specifically to the architect community? Every column includes insight and expertise from architects who regularly deal with the issues architects face. Click here to see a complete list of articles.
- ADF EMG Sunday at OOW 2012 (30. Sep 2012) - A day full of content | Frank Nimphius
Frank Nimphius's shares details on Chris Muir's ADF EMG series of sessions during User Group Sunday at OOW, Sept 30, in Moscone West room 305.
- The Role of Oracle VM Server for SPARC in a Virtualization Strategy
New OTN article from Matthias Pfützner.
- Countdown to Oracle OpenWorld 2012 | Oracle WebCenter Blog
A helpful list of OOW sessions focused on Oracle WebCenter.
- Oracle Exalogic X2-2 walkthrough | Jan van Zoggel
"For those of us not lucky enough to have one at home," Jan van Zoggel recommends this "very cool" video featuring "a detailed walkthrough explaining each component of a Oracle Exalogic X2-2 machine," presented by Oracle Exalogic VP Development Brad Cameron.
- September OTN Member Offers | OTN Blog
Save big on books from top tech publishers with these discounts for OTN members.
Thought for the Day
"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday."
Source: Quote Garden