ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-05-31
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 31, 2012
- Eclipse DemoCamp - June 2012 - Redwood Shores, CA
10 Twin Dolphin Dr.
Redwood Shores, CA
- The evolution of Java persistence, Doug Clarke, EclipseLink Project Lead, Oracle
- Eclipse Project Sapphire, Konstantin Komissarchik, Sapphire Project Lead, Oracle
- Developing Rich ADF Applications with Java EE, Greg Stachnick, Oracle
- Leveraging OSGi In The Enterprise, Kamal Muralidharan, Lead Engineer, eBay
- NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition, Goodwin (Tech lead - Visual tools), Eugene Ostroukhov (Senior engineer – Visual tools)
- BI Architecture Master Class for Partners - Oracle Architecture Unplugged
June 21, 2012
This workshop will be highly interactive and is aimed at Oracle OPN member partners who are IT Architects and BI+W specialists. This will be a highly interactive session and does not involve slide presentations or product feature details, it addresses IT-Architectural issues and considerations for the IT-Architect Community.
- 2012 Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation Awards - Win a FREE Pass to Oracle OpenWorld 2012 in SF
Share your use of Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions and how they help your organization drive business innovation. You just might win a free pass to Oracle Openworld 2012 in San Francisco. Deadline for submissions in July 17, 2012.
- IT professionals: Very much the time to change our approach | Andy Mulholland
This final post by retiring Capgemini CTO blogger Andy Mulholland is a must-read for anyone in IT.
- 10 Great WebCenter Sites Resources (FatWire) | John Brunswick
John Brunswick shares "some good resources that span the WebCenter Sites and FatWire brands, to get a consolidated list of helpful destinations for ongoing education."
- Cloning a WebCenter Portal Managed Server | Maiko Rocha
WebCenter and ADF A-Team blogger Maiko Rocha shows how to easily add a new managed server to a single-node domain to make it a cluster.
- Sorting and Filtering By Model-Based LOV Display Value | Steven Davelaar
How-to by WebCenter and ADF A-Team blogger Steven Davelaar.
- Designing and Developing Cross-Cutting Features | Stephen Rylander
Architects are often tasked with a business feature that must span systems. This article by will provide strategies to handle the change and guide your thinking about separating system boundaries and what that means for your technical design.
Thought for the Day
"A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing, but who, as a group, can meet and decide that nothing can be done."
— Fred Allen (5/31/1894 – 3/17/1956)
Source: Brainy Quote