ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-05-25
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 25, 2012
- Solution for Sharing Global User Data in ADF BC | Andrejus Baranovskis
Another detailed technical how-to from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis.
- Article published | Securing Heterogeneous Systems | Ronald van Luttikhuizen
Oracle ACE Director Ronald van Luttikhuizen shares a link to his recently published OTN article, along with some additional resources.
Kai Yu: My Keynote Presentation at Oracle Technology Network Architect Day
Kai did a phenomenal job at Architect Day in Reston, and not just in his keynote presentation. He was also a big hit during the roundtable discussion on cloud computing.
- Domain Architecture and Middleware Homes Revisited | Brian Eidelman
Fusion Middleware A-Team blogger Brian Eidelman discusses domain architectures used in Oracle Identity Management deployments.
- Bay Area Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG) Meeting June 7
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 5:30pm – 9:00pm PT
Where: Oracle Conference Center – Room # 103
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood, Shores, CA
- 6:00 p.m. - Coherence 101, The Evolution of Distributed Caching - Noah Arliss (Oracle)
- 7:00 p.m. - Optimizing Performance for Oracle Coherence and TopLink Grid at OOCL - Matt Rosen, Leo Limqueco (OOCL)
- 8:00 p.m. - Oracle Coherence Message Bus - Extreme Performance on Oracle Exalogic - Ballav Bihani (Oracle)
- New York Coherence Special Interest Group (NYCSIG) - May 24 - NYC
520 Madison Avenue 30th Floor
New York, NY
- The Top Ten Coherence Features You Are Probably Not Using (Patrick Peralta - Oracle)
- Large-Scale Financial Risk Reporting with Coherence - Lessons Learned and a Vision for Cluster Management (Christoph Leinemann - Software Consultant)
- Advanced Partitioning Concepts and Techniques in Coherence (Gene Gleyzer - Oracle)
- Oracle Virtualization Newsletter - May edition
Hot off the presses -- news and information on all things Virtualization.