ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-05-18
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 18, 2012
- Bay Area Coherence Special Interest Group (BACSIG) Meeting
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Where: Oracle Conference Center – Room # 103
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood, Shores, CA
- 6:00 p.m. - Coherence 101, The Evolution of Distributed Caching - Noah Arliss (Oracle)
- 7:00 p.m. - Optimizing Performance for Oracle Coherence and TopLink Grid at OOCL - Matt Rosen, Leo Limqueco (OOCL)
- 8:00 p.m. - Oracle Coherence Message Bus - Extreme Performance on Oracle Exalogic - Ballav Bihani (Oracle)
- Platform Approach to Identity in The Cloud | Naresh Persaud
Naresh Persaud shares links to an on-demand replay of "Manpower Group Platform Approach to Indentity in the Cloud" by David Poll of Manpower Group and Naynesh Patel of Simieo Solutions, along with a transcript of Q&A from the original webcast.
- Mobilize Your Business Process Applications | Pat Shepherd
Pat Shepherd shares two different approaches using ADF Mobile and Actionable Emails.
- Jim Highsmith on Adaptive Leadership
Recorded at the 10th anniversary of the agile manifesto signing, Jim Highsmith discusses how he works with executive management teams to introduce and integrate agile techniques into enterprise organizations from both the business and IT sides.
- New York Coherence Special Interest Group (NYCSIG) - May 24
520 Madison Avenue 30th Floor
New York, NY
- The Top Ten Coherence Features You Are Probably Not Using (Patrick Peralta - Oracle)
- Large-Scale Financial Risk Reporting with Coherence - Lessons Learned and a Vision for Cluster Management (Christoph Leinemann - Software Consultant)
- Advanced Partitioning Concepts and Techniques in Coherence (Gene Gleyzer - Oracle)
Thought for the Day
"I understand what's it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn and be thrilled by something."
Source: Brainy Quote