ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-05-01
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on May 01, 2012
- Towards Common Operating Platform Environments | Douglas C. Schmidt
SEI Principal Researcher Douglas C. Schmidt examines the need for "common operating platform environments that can help collapse today's stove-piped solutions to decrease costs, spur innovation, and increase acquisition and operational performance."
- Webcast: Oracle’s Business Analytics Strategy
Mark Hurd and Balaji Yelamanchili unveil the latest advances in Oracle's strategy for placing analytics into the hands of every one of your decision-makers.
- SOA (the term) is dead, but SOA (the architecture) lives on | By David Rubinstein
Cloud and APIs have their roots in service architectures defined more than a decade ago.
- Geek and Poke: How to Draw the Architecture of Your System
Some ideas for your next Powerpoint presentation...
- Bidirectional Translation Web Services are now available in B2B 11g PS5 Release | Shub Lahiri
Shub Lahiri describes "the basic usage details, which can then be extended to embed in any other SOA application."
- Northeast Ohio Oracle Users Group 2 Day Seminar - May 14-15 - Cleveland, OH
May 14 and 15, 2012
Cleveland State University
A two-day Oracle training seminar featuring Oracle ACE Directors Cary Millsap and Richard Niemiec, Oracle ACE Stewart Bryson and other experts.
Thought for the Day
"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway."