ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-04-25
By OTN ArchBeat on Apr 25, 2012
- The Frustrated Architect | Simon Brown
Simon Brown discusses the role of the software architect, challenging some of the current assumptions and trying to redefine it in the context of Agile development.
- IT Architects gather in Metro D.C.; Virtualization Decisions; Oracle Architect Certification
Featured this week on the OTN Architect homepage, along with the usual cornucopia of resources for solution architects.
- Oracle Technology Network Developer Day: MySQL - New York
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street, Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
- Register Now: Oracle Technology Network Architect Day Reston, VA - May 16.
The live one-day event in Reston, VA brings together architects from a broad range of disciplines and domains to share insights and expertise in the use of Oracle technologies to meet the challenges today’s solution architects regularly face. Registration is free, but seating is limited. If you snooze, you lose.
- WebLogic Scripting Tool on Capsaicin... | Dr. Frank Munz
The latest in an ongoing series of preview chapters from Dr. Frank Munz's upcoming book on Oracle WebLogic 12c.
- Oracle BPM and Java objects | Jan Kettenis
Solution architect Jan Kettenis shares "a couple of compelling reasons" for basing Oracle BPM business objects on a Java class model.
- Custom transformation provider for OIM GTC connector | Daniel Gralewski
A detailed how-to from Oracle Fusion Middleware solution architect Daniel Gralewski.
Thought for the Day
"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use: Two strong oxen or a thousand-twenty-four chickens?"