ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-04-13
By OTN ArchBeat on Apr 13, 2012
- Mobile Commerce and Engagement Stats | @digbymobile
Solution architects take note: mobile is shaping your future.
- OTN Architect Day - Reston, VA - May 16
The live one-day event in Reston, VA brings together architects from a broad range of disciplines and domains to share insights and expertise in the use of Oracle technologies to meet the challenges today’s solution architects regularly face. Registration is free, but seating is limited.
- BPEL 126.96.36.199 Certified for Prebuilt E-Business Suite 12.1.3 SOA Integrations | Steven Chan
A load of links and useful information from Steven Chan.
- OTN: There's an App for That
Get your OTN developer community content on the go with this free app for your mobile device.
- Five Best Practices for Going Mobile | John Brunswick
John Brunswick offers some strategic considerations for delivering products, services, and information to mobile constituents.
- Why My Slime Mold is Better than Your Hadoop Cluster | Todd Hoff
What architects can learn from naturally occurring, self-propelled goop.
- ADF version of "Modern" dialog windows | Martin Deh
Martin Deh describes how to use OOTB ADF components and CSS3 style elements to create iOS-style UI elements.
- Perfect fit: The cloud and SOA -- but don't call it that | David Linthicum www.infoworld.com
"The fact of the matter," says David Linthicum, "is that the best and most effective way to move to the cloud for an enterprise whose technology platforms reflect decades of enterprise IT neglect is to use SOA as an approach and process. Just don't call it 'SOA.'"
Thought for the Day
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."