ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-27
By OTN ArchBeat on Mar 27, 2012
- Deploying OAM "correctly" | Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson's concise blog post will help you to deploy Oracle Access Manager "for real."
- Oracle BPM: Suspend and alter process | Martijn van der Kamp
"There’s one tricky part with intervening in the run time behavior of a process, and that is compliance," says Martijn van der Kamp. "Make sure your solution covers the compliance regulations by the regulatory department, including the option of intervening in the process."
- Red Samurai Tool Announcement - MDS Cleaner V2.0 | Andrejus Baranovskis
Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis shares news about an upcoming free product for MDS administrators.
- Oracle bulk insert or select from Java with Eclipselink | Edwin Biemond
Oracle ACE Edwin Biemond shows you how to retrieve all the departments from the HR demo schema, add a new department, and do a multi insert.
- WebLogic Server Weekly for March 26th, 2012 | Steve Button
Steve Button share information on: WLS 1211 Update, Java 7 Certification, Galleria, WebLogic for DBAs, REST and Enterprise Architecture, Singleton Services.
- Northeast Ohio Oracle Users Group 2 Day Seminar - May 14-15 - Cleveland, OH
May 14-15 - Cleveland, OH.
More than 20 sessions over 4 tracks, featuring 18 speakers, including Oracle ACE Director Cary Millsap, Oracle ACE Director Rich Niemiec, and Oracle ACE Stewart Brand. Register before April 15 and save.
Thought for the Day
"With good program architecture debugging is a breeze, because bugs will be where they should be."