ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-22
By OTN ArchBeat on Mar 22, 2012
- 2012 Real World Performance Tour Dates |Performance Tuning | Performance Engineering
Coming to your town: a full day of real world database performance with Tom Kyte, Andrew Holdsworth, and Graham Wood. Rochester, NY - March 8 Los Angeles, CA - April 30 Orange County, CA - May 1 Redwood Shores, CA - May 3.
- Oracle Cloud Conference: dates and locations worldwide
Find the cloud strategy that’s right for your enterprise.
- 2 new Cloud Computing resources added to free IT Strategies from Oracle library
IT Strategies from Oracle, the free authorized library of guidelines and reference architectures, has just been updated to include two new documents:
- A Pragmatic Approach to Cloud Adoption
- Data Sheet: Oracle's Approach to Cloud
- SOA! SOA! SOA!; OSB 11g Recipes and Author Interviews
Featured this week on the OTN Architect Homepage, along with the latest articles, white papers, blogs, events, and other resources for software architects.
- Enterprise app shops announcements are everywhere | Andy Mulholland
Capgemini's Andy Mulholland discusses "the 'front office' revolution using new technologies in a different manner to the standard role of IT and its attendant monolithic applications based on Client-Server technologies."
- Encapsulating OIM API’s in a Web Service for OIM Custom SOA Composites | Alex Lopez
Alex Lopez describes "how to encapsulate OIM API calls in a Web Service for use in a custom SOA composite to be included as an approval process in a request template."
Thought for the Day
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."