ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-15
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 15, 2012
- IT Strategies from Oracle; Three Recipes for Oracle Service Bus 11g ; Stir Up Some SOA
Featured this week on the OTN Architect Portal, along with the latest events, product downloads, community social resources, articles on hot topics, and a whole lot more.
- Building a Coherence Cluster with Multiple Application Servers | Rene van Wijk
In his 50th blog post, Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk shares "the details of configuring the operating system for an application server and an in-memory data grid."
- Peripheral Responsibilities Required for Large IDM Build Outs (Including Fusion Apps) | Brian Eidelman
"Complexity and delay can occur during deployments of Oracle Identity and Access Management products," says Brian Eidelman, because certain tasks required for the build-out may require the participation people who are not part of the core deployment team.
- Great Solaris 10 features paving the way to Solaris 11 | Karoly Vegh
Karoly Vegh lists available Solaris 10 technologies that will ease the migration to Solaris 11.
- Oracle OpenWorld | Call for Papers | Submission Information | Deadline
The Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers is open March 14 – April 9. Experts on Oracle technologies and products are invited to submit their presentation ideas. Come on, architects! Represent!
- 2012 Real World Performance Tour Dates |Performance Tuning | Performance Engineering
Coming to your town: a full day of real world database performance with Tom Kyte, Andrew Holdsworth, and Graham Wood. Rochester, NY - March 8 Los Angeles, CA - April 30 Orange County, CA - May 1 Redwood Shores, CA - May 3
- Oracle Cloud Conference: dates and locations worldwide
Whether you are transitioning to the cloud or advancing to the next level, this event offers practical insights that can help you make the most of your cloud computing choices.
- Who the Linux Developer Met on His Way to St. Ives | Rick Ramsey
Rick Ramsey shares some Oracle Linux resources, and a little poetry.
- Start Small, Grow Fast
Edwin Biemond, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, and Demed L'Her share a set of pragmatic best practices for deploying a simple and sound SOA footprint that can grow with business demand.
Thought for the Day
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." — Isaac Asimov