ArchBeat Link-o-Rama for 2012-03-14
By Bob Rhubart-Oracle on Mar 14, 2012
- Webcast: Simplify Oracle RAC Deployment with Oracle VM
Tuesday March 20, 2012 - 9am PT / Noon ET
Learn how to:
- Deploy an Oracle (RAC) Database environment in minutes with Oracle VM templates
- Create, deploy or convert existing systems into highly available cluster environments
- Instantly respond to changing demand by relocating resources between servers
- Ronen Kofman - Product Management Director, Oracle
- Markus Michalewicz - Senior Principal Product Manager, Oracle
- Packt Publishing offers discounts of up to 30% on 60+ Oracle titles
What more do you need to know?
- Use Case Assumptions versus Pre-Conditions | Dave Burke
"When would it be appropriate to use an Assumption versus a Pre-Condition within a Use Case?" Dave Burke has the answer.
- How To - OWSM and WLS WS-Security Interop - 11g | Prakash Yamuna
Prakash Yamuna's how-to guide provides "a detailed step by step guide for getting OWSM to Interop with WLS WS-Security using the Username Token with message protection policy."
- Enterprise-class SOA on Exalogic... what, why and how? | Rupesh Ramachandran
"The cloud is the computer," says Oracle Fusion Middleware A-Team architect Rupesh Ramachandran.
- Getting Started with Oracle Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 2 | Lenz Grimmer
Lenz Grimmer shows you how to replace your Linux kernel with Release 2 of Oracle's Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel.
- Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 2 has been released
"This release includes many new features as well as numerous performance and scalability improvements that were added to mainline Linux since the first Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel release," reports Lenz Grimmer.
- How Strategic is IT? - Assessing Strategic Value | Al Kiessel
"Understanding the role IT plays in the business will be important in establishing proper scope, obtaining support for initiatives and delivering the greatest value to the organization," says Al Kiessel.
- IT Strategies from Oracle; Three Recipes for Oracle Service Bus 11g ; Stir Up Some SOA
Featured this week on the OTN Architect Portal, along with the latest events, product downloads, community social resources, articles on hot topics, and a whole lot more.
Thought for the Day
"Perfection (in design) is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery